Thursday, May 6, 2010

Where's Paisley? Isn't she the cutest!

We're pleased to share this email we received from one of our dear collectors. You can't help but fall in love with witnessing the start of a new collector!

Hello Marie,

I have collected your dolls for years! After a recent visit with my new grandbaby, I just had to send her name in as a possible doll name suggestion in the future: PAISLEY- could even do the outfit with a beautiful 'paisely' print. I have attached 2 photos of our little 'Paisley' being introduced to 'Marie Osmond' dolls, and she seems right at home [ even at 8 weeks old].

Sincerely,

Denise in Chattanooga, TN



1 comment:

  1. What an adorable picture and Paisley is a living doll!! So I find a fellow MO collector in the Chattanooga area. How cool. I live just over the stateline in NW Georgia, about 3 miles from Chattanooga. I've been a doll collector for years and love the MO dolls.

    Elaine
    Flintstone, GA

    ReplyDelete