Monday, July 19, 2010

50 Acts Of Kindness #6 of 50

I was attending a signing at a doll shop. I took a picture of my first doll sculpt from a class with one of Marie's artist. Marie took the time to review the picture, give me sculpting tips and encouraged me to continue practicing and sculpting. She even took her pen and drew on the picture to illustrate her points. With all that was happening, she spent quality time with me to share something we are both passionate about...dolls. I have seen her exhibit this special quality many times over with others and it is one of the things that makes her so exceptional. For the few minutes you are with her, you are her total focus and she makes you feel that you are important and that she is happy to spend time with you.

Sandy G.

No comments:

Post a Comment