Thursday, June 17, 2010

50 Acts of Kindness #5 of 50, Continued...

Hi,
When I saw Marie at QVC (2009), I bought her book to be signed for a very sick friend. I told Marie what was wrong with her; she has RSD and Marie new immediately what it was. I also asked Marie if she could possibly say hello to my friend (Lisa Gray) on the air because I knew it would just make her day. Marie did not hesitate one second; she grabbed her Sharpie, made a note of it on her hand and also asked Connie to remind her. Well, she said hello to Lisa and Lisa was just thrilled. It definitely made her day. I will always be grateful to Marie for doing this. My friend lives in Arizona and I live in New Jersey and I have no way of really helping her with her situation right now, so this was a way I could bring some cheer to her life. Sending her the signed book also made her very happy.

Michele

2 comments:

  1. i-just-love-marie-osmond-DOLLS-I-HAVE-HER-DOLLS-I-AM-A-BIG-HUGE-FAN-OF-HER-DOLLS-I-JUST-LOVE-ALL-OF-THEM-THEY-ARE-MY-PRIDE-JOY-BABIES-I-HAVE-HER-DOLL-BOOK-TOO-RIGHT-NOW-TOO-I-READ-IT-STUDY-IT-LEARN-ABOUT-HER-DOLLS-NAMES-I-CHERISH-MY-BABY-DOLLS-TOO-I-DRESS-THEM-UP-BUY-THEM-OUT-FITS-TO-WEAR-SHOES-SOCKS-TOO-BOOTIES-TELL-MARIE-HELLO-HI-FOR-US-WOOD-FAMILY-GRUNDY-VA-tell-marie-to-write-to-me-p:o-box-227-24614-IS-THE-ZIP-CODE-HERE-ANSWER-REPLY-BACK-ASAP-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I-GO-ON-HERE-LOOK-SEE-HER-DOLLS-THEY-ARE-SO-ADOREABLE-CUTE-AS-THEY-CAN-BE-PRECIOUS-SWEET-FACES-EYES-NOSE-I-AM-A-BIG-HUGE-FAN-OF-HER-DOLLS-WEBSITES-I-LOOK-FORWARD-TO-WATCHING-HER-DOLL-SHOWS-ON-QVC-I-NEVER-EVER-MISS-THEM-I-WATCH-THEM-UNTIL-ITS-ALL-OVER-WITH-DONE-KEEP-UP-THE-GOOD-WORK-ON-THE-DOLLS-CLOTHES-

      Delete